Play TriPeaks Solitaire Online
Are You Using a Touchscreen Device?
This game is published as a web application, which is embedded in the page below. When you interact with the screen via touch the screen may move. We also publish this web application as a stand alone app. PLEASE CLICK HERE to use the stand alone alone app designed for touch devices.
In this game players shuffle through the card deck to try to remove cards from the playing field which are one higher or lower than the the top card showing on the waste pile of the deck.
How to Play TriPeaks Solitaire
- Cards are dealt showing 3 4-row pyramids which connect at the bottom row, with 28 cards on the playing field.
- Players can shuffle through the remaining 24 cards in the deck twice to try to remove all cards from the playing field.
- Players may remove cards which are either one higher or lower than the top card showing on the waste pile.
- When the cards on the row below a card are removed from a card on the playing field the card is turned over and can also be removed if the card atop the waste pile is one above or below it.
- The game is over and the player has won if all cards are removed from the field.
- The game is lost if the player has shuffled through the waste pile and there are still cards remaining on the playing field.
- Games are scored based upon how many cards are removed from the playing field and how quickly the player completes the game.
Buttons across the top of the screen allow the player to turn music on or off, expand the game to full screen, read playing instructions, restart the game, or exit the game.
The game does not have an "undo move" button, which makes it more challenging than games which have that feature.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window by itself.
Enjoy Playing Tripeaks Solitaire? Rate This Game
Your Feedback Needed!
We do not have any ads in our online game arcade and we have published hundreds of games which may not work in some browser configurations. This game should work in almost any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave or Vivaldi. If you are having issues getting this game to work, please leave a comment below mentioning the problem and your software set up so we can investigate the issue.
Do You Have Feedback or Comments?
Please share your feedback about this game using the comment box below.
All feedback and commentary is moderated to ensure this remains a child friendly resource. :)
Change privacy settings