Play Goose Board Game Online
Are You Using a Touchscreen Device?
This game is published as a web application, which is embedded in the page below. When you interact with the screen via touch the screen may move. We also publish this web application as a stand alone app. PLEASE CLICK HERE to use the stand alone alone app designed for touch devices.
This is a simple online virtual board game with 2 dice where players can compete against up to 5 other friends, or 5 other computer players. The first player to reach the checker finish line in square 63 wins.
How to Play
Starting the Game
- Start the Game: Select to play against other humans or the computer.
- Player Count: Choose to play a game with 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 total players in it.
When it is your turn select the roll button at the bottom right of the screen.
Computer players automatically roll the dice for themselves.
If you roll a 9 on your first roll you automatically win the game.
- Goose Square: If you land on a 2X square you repeat the same roll again.
- Bridge Square: If you land on a wooden bridge square you repeat the same score again.
- House Square: If you land on the golden nest square you have to stay there for 3 turns.
- Well Square: If you land on the well square you are stuck there until another player rescues you.
- Prison Square: Stay there until another player rescues you.
- Maze Square: If you land on square 42 you go back to square 39.
- Skull Square: If you land on square 58 you go back to square 1.
The first player to make it to square 63 wins. Players who roll more than the number of spaces needed to reach square 63 will bounce back the additional squares.
You can land on the same square an opponent is already on without impacting them.
If you play with only 2 players and one player gets stuck in teh well while the other player gets stuck in the prison there is nobody left to rescue you so it is game over.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window by itself.
Enjoy Playing Goose? Rate This Game
Your Feedback Needed!
We do not have any ads in our online game arcade and we have published hundreds of games which may not work in some browser configurations. This game should work in almost any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave or Vivaldi. If you are having issues getting this game to work, please leave a comment below mentioning the problem and your software set up so we can investigate the issue.
Do You Have Feedback or Comments?
Please share your feedback about this game using the comment box below.
All feedback and commentary is moderated to ensure this remains a child friendly resource. :)
Change privacy settings