Play Chutes and Ladders Game Online
Are You Using a Touchscreen Device?
This game is published as a web application, which is embedded in the page below. When you interact with the screen via touch the screen may move. We also publish this web application as a stand alone app. PLEASE CLICK HERE to use the stand alone alone app designed for touch devices.
This is a simple online virtual board game with dice where players can compete against up to 5 other friends.
How to Play
Starting the Game
- Start the Game: Select the orange and white play button in the lower center of the game's welcome screen.
- Game Aesthetic: Choose to select a playing board which is snakes & ladders or chutes and ladders.
- Choose Opponent: Choose to play against other humans or the computer.
- Select Player Count: Choose to play a game with 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 players & then select the player color for each player.
When it is your turn roll the dice in the lower right corner of the screen. Anytime you roll a six you get another roll.
Computer players automatically roll the dice for themselves.
- Chutes: If you land at the top of a chute you will fall to the bottom of it.
- Ladders: If you land at the bottom of a ladder you will climb to the top of it.
The first player to make it to square 100 wins. Players who roll more than the number of spaces needed to reach square #100 will bounce back the additional squares.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window by itself.
Enjoy Playing Chutes And Ladders? Rate This Game
Your Feedback Needed!
We do not have any ads in our online game arcade and we have published hundreds of games which may not work in some browser configurations. This game should work in almost any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave or Vivaldi. If you are having issues getting this game to work, please leave a comment below mentioning the problem and your software set up so we can investigate the issue.
Do You Have Feedback or Comments?
Please share your feedback about this game using the comment box below.
All feedback and commentary is moderated to ensure this remains a child friendly resource. :)
Change privacy settings