Play Spider Solitaire Online
Are You Using a Touchscreen Device?
This game is published as a web application, which is embedded in the page below. When you interact with the screen via touch the screen may move. We also publish this web application as a stand alone app. PLEASE CLICK HERE to use the stand alone alone app designed for touch devices.
In this game players shuffle through the card deck to try to remove cards from the playing field which are one higher or lower than the the top card showing on the waste pile of the deck.
How to Play Spider Solitaire
- Cards are dealt in 10 columns of 5 or 6 cards each, for a total of 54 cards on the playing field.
- Players can stack cards in decrementing order. Columns of cards may be moved onto other columns provided all cards are of the same suit.
- When the player can not move any more cards they can click on the stack of cards to lay a new card on top of each column. There are 5 rounds of card stacks in the deck which can be laid onto the field.
- When a player removes the cards from a column the top card remaining on that column is turned over.
- If a column does not have any cards left in it the column is blank and you can move cards from other columns into that column.
- When a player stacks a column of the same suit from king down to ace it is removed from the playing field.
- The game is over and the player has won if all cards are removed from the field.
- The game is lost if cards remain on the playing field.
- Games are scored based upon how many cards are removed from the playing field and how quickly the player completes the game.
This game has 3 difficulty levels. Easy is a single-suit game (spades), medium is a two-suit game (spades and hearts), and hard is a four-suit game (spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds).
Buttons across the top of the screen allow the player to expand the game to full screen, restart the game, read playing instructions, turn music on or off, and exit the game.
The game does not have an "undo move" button, which makes it more challenging than games which have that feature.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window by itself.
Enjoy Playing Spider Solitaire? Rate This Game
Your Feedback Needed!
We do not have any ads in our online game arcade and we have published hundreds of games which may not work in some browser configurations. This game should work in almost any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave or Vivaldi. If you are having issues getting this game to work, please leave a comment below mentioning the problem and your software set up so we can investigate the issue.
Do You Have Feedback or Comments?
Please share your feedback about this game using the comment box below.
All feedback and commentary is moderated to ensure this remains a child friendly resource. :)
Change privacy settings