Play Pyramid Solitaire Online
Are You Using a Touchscreen Device?
This game is published as a web application, which is embedded in the page below. When you interact with the screen via touch the screen may move. We also publish this web application as a stand alone app. PLEASE CLICK HERE to use the stand alone alone app designed for touch devices.
Pyramid solitaire is a game where player tries to remove cards from the playing field which add up to 13.
How to Play Klondike Solitaire Card Game
- Cards appear on the playing field in a 7-levle pyramid which starts off with a single card on the top row and 7 cards on the bottom row.
- Players create pairs of cards which add up to 13 to remove them from the playing field.
- Number cards are worth their numerical face value, aces are worth one point, jacks are worth 11, queens are worth 12, and kings are worth 13.
- In all cases except king the player needs to click 2 cards (ace queen, 2 jack, 3 10, 4 9, 5 8, 6 7) to remove them from the playing field, whereas you can click on a king in isolation to remove it.
- Cards can be combined from any exposed level of the playing field with no cards directly beneath it, from the deck below the pyramid which you can shuffle through up to 3 times, or any combination of the two.
- When a player has removed all cards from the playing field the game is over and they have won.
- When a player has went through the deck 3 times and there are still cards on the table the player has lost.
- Games are scored based on how many cards are removed from the playing field and how long the player took to remove them.
The buttons across the top of the screen allow a player to turn sound on our off, expand to full screen, read playing instructions, restart the game, and exit the game.
The game does not have an "undo move" button, which makes it more challenging than games which have that feature.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window by itself.
Enjoy Playing Pyramid Solitaire? Rate This Game
Your Feedback Needed!
We do not have any ads in our online game arcade and we have published hundreds of games which may not work in some browser configurations. This game should work in almost any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave or Vivaldi. If you are having issues getting this game to work, please leave a comment below mentioning the problem and your software set up so we can investigate the issue.
Do You Have Feedback or Comments?
Please share your feedback about this game using the comment box below.
All feedback and commentary is moderated to ensure this remains a child friendly resource. :)
Change privacy settings