Play Klondike Solitaire Online
Are You Using a Touchscreen Device?
This game is published as a web application, which is embedded in the page below. When you interact with the screen via touch the screen may move. We also publish this web application as a stand alone app. PLEASE CLICK HERE to use the stand alone alone app designed for touch devices.
Klondike solitaire shows 7 card stacks where the top card in each stack is showing by default. Players must stack the cards on the playing field in decrementing order while alternating suit color and then build suit-based foundations starting with the aces and incrementing upward.
How to Play Klondike Solitaire Card Game
- Cards are dealt in 7 columns with 1 to 7 cards in each column. Players need to make stacks on the playing field by decrementing card values and alternating suit color between red and black.
- When the cards with the faces showing are removed from a stack the next card underneath them is flipped over. If no cards remain in a stack then a king may be placed in the blank space.
- Aces can be moved to the foundations to the side and upon them other cards in the same suit are stacked counting upward.
- Players can click through the deck to reveal new cards and try to play them on the board. When the player has worked through the entire deck they can click again to start at the beginning of the deck trying to play new cards onto the board.
- Aces are automatically added to the foundation, while other cards must be manually dragged over to the stack. Players are scored based on how many cards they stack on the board and remove from the playing field & how long it takes to complete the game.
The buttons across the top of the screen allow a player to expand to full screen, restart the game, read game instructions, turn sound on or off, and exit the game.
Our klondike solitaire game has two difficulty levels.
- Easy: When flipping through the deck players turn one card at a time.
- Normal: When flipping through the deck players turn three cards at a time.
The game does not have an "undo move" button, which makes it more challenging than games which have that feature.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window by itself.
Enjoy Playing Klondike Solitaire? Rate This Game
Your Feedback Needed!
We do not have any ads in our online game arcade and we have published hundreds of games which may not work in some browser configurations. This game should work in almost any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave or Vivaldi. If you are having issues getting this game to work, please leave a comment below mentioning the problem and your software set up so we can investigate the issue.
Do You Have Feedback or Comments?
Please share your feedback about this game using the comment box below.
All feedback and commentary is moderated to ensure this remains a child friendly resource. :)
Change privacy settings