Play Golf Solitaire Online
Are You Using a Touchscreen Device?
This game is published as a web application, which is embedded in the page below. When you interact with the screen via touch the screen may move. We also publish this web application as a stand alone app. PLEASE CLICK HERE to use the stand alone alone app designed for touch devices.
This game shows 7 columns of 5 cards each on the playing field and the goal of the game is to remove all these cards from the playing field. Players may remove a card at the bottom of any of these stacks if it is sequentially one higher or lower than the card shown at the bottom right corner of the screen. Players have up to 17 cards at the bottom of the screen to rotate through to try to remove the 35 cards from the playing field.
How to Play Golf Solitaire
- Cards are dealt in 7 columns of 5 with all cards showing.
- Players can remove individual cards from the playing board if they are one above or below the card showing in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- When no more cards can be removed a player can click on the stack at the bottom of the screen to reveal up to 16 additiona cards one at a time.
- Players are scored based on how many cards they removed from the playing field. If the player removes all cards from the playing field quickly their score may include a time bonus as well.
The top left buttons allow players to turn sound on or off and expand the game to full screen. Other buttons across the top allow players to read playing instructions, restart the level, or exit the game.
Our golf solitaire game has two difficulty levels.
- Easy: An ace can be removed with a king or a two, and a king may be removed with a queen or ace.
- Hard: An ace can be removed with a two, and a king may be removed with a queen.
The game does not have an "undo move" button, which makes it more challenging than games which have that feature.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window by itself.
Enjoy Playing Golf Solitaire? Rate This Game
Your Feedback Needed!
We do not have any ads in our online game arcade and we have published hundreds of games which may not work in some browser configurations. This game should work in almost any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave or Vivaldi. If you are having issues getting this game to work, please leave a comment below mentioning the problem and your software set up so we can investigate the issue.
Do You Have Feedback or Comments?
Please share your feedback about this game using the comment box below.
All feedback and commentary is moderated to ensure this remains a child friendly resource. :)
Change privacy settings